18.01.2015

✧ REVIEW: TONY MOLY PANDA'S DREAM WHITE MAGIC CREAM




Delicate magic whitening cream helps fight dark circles under
 the eyes, as well as dull and dark complexion. Effectively smoothes 
skin texture, instantly brightens and gives natural shine and smoothness.




The cream has a very soft, melting texture, similar to whipped cream, 
spreads easily and instantly moisturizes, 
brightens and evens skin tone, making it the clear and fresh.



- Brightening Cream removes dark skin tone, prevents tarnish.
- Restores brightness, freshness of the skin, effectively evens skin texture.
- Leaves the skin smooth and silky.
- Does not contain parabens, benzophenone, artificial colors, etc.



Use: 
apply the cream as the final stage of your daily routine cosmetic 
light patting movements. Damage to the makeup, cream promotes better 
complexion and makes the skin more bright.


Thank you for your attention ~
                                                                        

12 комментариев:

  1. Omg loraaa! Aaaaa I really love the packaging, so cute! :3 thankyou for the review. xx

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I've never tried this before but I love Tonymoly products usually~ the packaging is super cute^^ Thanks for sharing your review!

    www.emilymarysia.blogspot.co.uk <3

    Would you like to follow eachother on GFC/Bloglovin? Your blog is so sweet and I'd love to stay in touch^^ Let me know with a comment on my blog post if you would like that and I'll come follow your blog too! x

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. packing really look soooo cute *^*

      I will be very glad if you follow mt blog ♥ I follow you back :з

      Удалить
  3. Wow! There is such a big difference between the before and after pictures! Does the brightening work temporarily or does it continue even after washing the cream away? Great post!

    Mischa

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Этот комментарий был удален автором.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Your hand looks so smooth with the creme! Maybe I should give it a try :3
    Thank you for the review! ♥

    http://kiyomoi.blogspot.com/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. woah it looks like it works really well!! where did you buy yours?

    rie // reach you ☆

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. The packaging is so cute! I'd love to try this product out for my dark circles, maybe it'll work really well

    ОтветитьУдалить